Welcome to the Metro MAWD page.
Upcoming Metro MAWD meeting: April 18, 2017 at 7:00pm
Previous Metro MAWD Meetings
Summaries of previous meetings are provided below for the public to review.
II. Special Reports: C. Special Report: Negative Impacts to Surface Waters Project
- Detailed Description of Groundwater Thresholds Project Presentation
- Groundwater Management Challenges Presentation
- Negative Impacts to Surface Waters – Lakes Presentation
- II. A. The Role of Watershed Districts in Metro Groundwater Management
- II. B. MAWD Strategic Plan
- III. D. MAWD Updates
- DNR North and East Metro Groundwater Management Area presentation from January, 2014
- MPCA WRAPS
- October 15, 2013 Meeting
- January 21, 2014 draft meeting minutes
- Dept of Health Stormwater Infiltration Guidance
The Metro MAWD meetings are open to the public and typically held on the third Tuesday in January, April, July and October. Meetings start at 7:00pm at CRWD’s office at Suite 4, 1410 Energy Park Dr., Saint Paul. For directions to the office, click here.