2013 International Low Impact Development Symposium – August 18-21
Saint Paul River Centre
The 2013 International Low Impact Development Symposium www.cce.umn.edu/lids2013 is happening this August in St. Paul, MN. This is a three-day conference focused on advancing effective stormwater management to meet increasing water quality goals.
This symposium is unique because it brings together the world’s leading research universities and stormwater practitioners to provide information that is immediately implementable in all the areas we work (planning, education, design, financing, construction, operations, maintenance and performance monitoring). This is of particular importance in Minnesota with the recent approvals of the MS4 and construction stormwater permits and the completion of the state of Minnesota Minimal Impact Design Standards.
Here are a few highlights:
- Over three days there will be nearly 300 presentations from 30 states and 9 countries.
- Nearly all presentations will be recorded and available to view for one year via a username and password protected website. Access will only be provided to attendees and access is included in the base registration fee.
- The early registration rate of $370 ends July 15th
- American Society of Civil Engineers is offer a number of technical preconference short courses.
- Conference program, schedule, tours, short courses and networking events are available on the website www.cce.umn.edu/lids2013