CRWD is accepting nominations for the 2017 Watershed Steward Awards to honor individuals and organizations that exemplify watershed stewardship through activities or projects that demonstrate a commitment to help protect, manage and improve our lakes and the Mississippi River. To nominate an individual or organization, complete the online form below and click submit, or download a copy of the Watershed Steward Nomination Form. All nominations are due by October 31, 2017. The Award’s Ceremony is scheduled for January 18, 2018.
Contact Jessica Bromelkamp at firstname.lastname@example.org or (651) 644-8888 with questions.
- Watershed Citizen Award: Given to an individual who has demonstrated a personal commitment to citizen engagement, project initiation or exceptional leadership that supports CRWD’s mission.
- Watershed Partner Award: Given to an organization that has demonstrated through its policies, practices or projects a commitment to CRWD’s mission by consistently implementing innovative stormwater management solutions.
- Watershed Outreach Program Award: Given to an organization that has demonstrated through its policies, practices or projects a commitment to CRWD’s mission by connecting residents to clean water practices through education art and other means.
- Young Watershed Steward Award: Given to a young person or group of young people who have undertaken projects that exemplify a commitment to CRWD’s mission.
- Watershed Project Award: Given to an organization, group or individual for a project that demonstrates an innovative and effective solution for protecting, managing and improving water resources of CRWD.
- Lifetime Stewardship Award: Given to an individual who has, during his or her lifetime, played a significant leadership role in the stewardship of CRWD’s water resources.