As a public entity, CRWD is required to post public notices of meetings and decisions that impact the District. Check back for frequent updates.
Capitol Region Watershed District (CRWD), is seeking sealed bids for the Parkview Center School Detention and Filtration Project located in Roseville, MN until 10:00 AM on July 12, 2019. Sealed bids should be submitted to CRWD, 595 Aldine Street, St. Paul, MN, 55104. The work consists of furnishing all labor, materials, equipment, and skills and performing all operations required to install a storm sewer diversion, underground stormwater storage vault, and stormwater filtration vault. Specific work is as follows:
1. Mobilize labor, equipment, materials, and temporary facilities, including survey and other temporary controls.
2. Install safety measures, establish limits of construction, adjust the construction fencing, and protect all existing utilities and structures.
3. Install erosion control items.
4. Common excavation for storage vault, filtration system, and storm sewer.
5. Strip topsoil, remove goal post, place embankment over soccer field, place topsoil, restore vegetation (Bid Alternative 1)
6. Install CMP detention system.
7. Install filtration vault, pretreatment manhole, and valve.
8. Place embankment.
9. Haul excess excavated material offsite.
10. Install electric power access.
11. Remove curb and gutter, pavement, pipe sewer.
12. Install storm sewer and drainage structures.
13. Repair pavement, curb and gutter, and trail.
14. Site Restoration
15. Demobilize from the site after work is complete.
Complete digital documents are available at www.questcdn.com by inputting Quest Project #6393506 on the website’s project search page. A paper set of project documents may also be examined and/or obtained at the office of SRF Consulting Group, Inc., One Carlson Parkway North, Suite 150, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55447. A mandatory pre-bid meeting will be held on Wednesday, June 19, 2019 at 1:00 p.m. at Parkview Center School, 701 County Road B West, Roseville, MN 55113 unless otherwise modified by Addendum. Direct inquiries can be made to Engineer’s Project Manager, Leah Gifford, SRF at (763) 475-0010.
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Annual Public Meeting on Capitol Region Watershed District’s (CRWD) stormwater management activities will be held at 6PM on June 19, 2019 at CRWD’s office, 595 Aldine Street, Saint Paul, MN. CRWD will present 2018 activities and accomplishments and solicit public comment for future work. Comments can also be submitted in writing no later than June 27, 2019. CRWD’s draft MS4 Annual Report for 2018 is available at www.capitolregionwd.org.
Capitol Region Watershed District
The Capitol Region Watershed District (CRWD) Board of Managers has set the regular 2019 meetings of the Board on the 1st and 3rd Wednesdays of each month at 6:00 P.M. at the District office. A Workshop will be conducted by the CRWD Board of Managers on Wednesday, June 5, 2019 at 5:00 P.M. At this time, the Board of Managers will be discussing the 2020 Budget Review. All Board Meetings are held at the office of the CRWD, 595 Aldine Street, St. Paul, MN 55104
Board of Managers Meetings
The Capitol Region Watershed District (CRWD) Board of Managers has set the regular 2019 meetings of the Board on the 1st and 3rd Wednesdays of each month at 6:00 P.M. at the District office. All Board Meetings are held at the office of the CRWD, 595 Aldine Street, St. Paul, MN 55104.
Board of Managers Meeting Agenda: Wednesday, July 10, 2019 at 6:00 p.m.
Citizen Advisory Committee Meetings
CRWD’s Citizen Advisory Committee meets the second Wednesday of each month at 6:00 p.m. All Committee meetings are open to the public and held at CRWD offices, 595 Aldine Street, Saint Paul, MN 55104
Citizen Advisory Committee meeting Agenda: Wednesday, July 17, 2019 at 7:00 p.m.