2024 Partner Grant Information Session
Friday, October 6 at 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Join us for a presentation and conversation about our Partner Grants program. Learn about the work and goals of Capitol Region Watershed District (CRWD), requirements for submitting eligible and competitive grant proposals, and program updates. CRWD strongly encourages prospective grantees to attend to ensure you have all the information needed to submit your 2024 application.
Organizational staff that would be appropriate to attend include leadership, grant writers, and program staff. Attendees can join in person at CRWD or online via Microsoft Teams.
– Program updates, goals, and priorities
– Elements of strong grant applications
– Summary of the application review process
– Funding allocations and reimbursements
– Insurance requirements
– Schedule of contracting and reporting
Please register below or by calling (651) 644-8888.