Como Lake Community Update Meeting
Thursday, March 11 at 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
How is Como Lake doing?
Join us for a virtual update to learn more about recent improvements to Como Lake’s water quality.
At the virtual meeting, Capitol Region Watershed District (CRWD) staff will present:
• 2020 Como Lake water quality monitoring data results,
• An overview of the major projects that contributed to the changes observed in the lake, and
• 2021 plans for continued water quality improvement in Como Lake.
There will be time for questions following the presentation. The presentation will be recorded and posted online following the meeting.
Please contact Britta Belden with questions: email@example.com
Add the meeting to your calendar by selecting the + Google calendar or + iCal export links below the newsletter sign up form.
You may join the virtual meeting via one of the two methods below:
1. Access with live video via the Web Based Go To Meeting application
Join the virtual meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone. https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/194728621
2. Call in via telephone number and access code provided
Dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (224) 501-3412
Access Code: 194-728-621 (enter the # key after dialing the access code)
Sign up below to receive monthly newsletter updates from CRWD.
Updates include meetings, community events, blog posts and District news.