- This event has passed.
Partner Grant Information Session
Friday October 8, 2021 at 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Join us for a virtual presentation and conversation about our Partner Grants program. Learn about the work and goals of Capitol Region Watershed District (CRWD), requirements for submitting eligible and competitive grant proposals, and recent program updates. Changes have been made to the minimum and maximum grant requests, funding allocations, and the application process. CRWD strongly encourages perspective grantees to attend to ensure you have all of the information needed to submit your 2022 application.
– Program updates, goals, and priorities
– Elements of strong grant applications
– Summary of the application review process
– Funding allocations and reimbursements
– Insurance requirements
– Schedule of contracting and reporting
How to join the information session:
1. Access exclusively via the Web Based Go To Meeting application
Join the workshop from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
2. You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (571) 317-3122
Access Code: 570-704-701 (enter the # key after dialing the access code)
New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts: https://global.gotomeeting.com/install/570704701
Sign-up now for our newsletter. Updates include meetings, community events, blog posts and District news.