- This event has passed.
Partner Grant Information Session
Wednesday October 7, 2020 at 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Join us for a virtual presentation and conversation about our Partner Grant Program. Learn about the work and goals of Capitol Region Watershed District (CRWD), requirements for submitting eligible and competitive grant proposals and have a chance to ask program staff questions.
– Partner Grant program goals and priorities
– Elements of strong grant applications
– Summary of the application review process
– Funding allocations and reimbursements
– Insurance requirements
– Schedule of contracting and reporting
Please register below to attend.
How to join the information session:
1. Access exclusively via the Web Based Go To Meeting application
Join the workshop from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
2. You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (571) 317-3112
Access Code: 890-133-397 (enter the # key after dialing the access code)
New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts: https://global.gotomeeting.com/install/890133397