- Support mid to large scale on-the-ground projects that improve water quality by decreasing stormwater runoff and pollutants and/or preserve, protect, and/or restore plant and wildlife communities
- Provide opportunities to educate the public on their connection to water resources.
- Provide demonstration of innovative and effective management practices
- Foster stewardship of CRWD water resources from residents, businesses, schools, community groups and others who live, work or serve within CRWD
- Support projects that further CRWD’s equity goal of implementing water quality improvement projects in underserved areas
FUNDING CYCLE AND TIMELINE
- Typical annual funding available: $300,000 – $500,000
- Average grant award: $100,000
- Annual application cycles: up to 2
- October 31, 2019 Application Deadline*
- December 18, 2019 Grant Award Authorization
- After January 1, 2020 Grant Funds Available After Finalized Grant Agreement
*Application must be submitted by 11:59pm. Late responses will not be considered.