By interacting with our social media channels users agree to follow these guidelines.
Comments and posts must not:
- Be unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or otherwise objectionable.
- Be false, misleading, or fraudulent.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any individual or entity.
- Include the name of any individual without that person’s knowledge and consent; identify a person without that person’s permission.
- Contain spam or advertising.
- Breach any of the terms of any of the social media platforms themselves.
- Be off-topic, irrelevant or unintelligible.
Comments and posts must be courteous and respectful to all other members of the community.
CRWD may report any posts or comments that do not follow the guidelines.
Users with complaints, concerns or questions about Capitol Region Watershed District are invited to contact us directly on our website or by phone at (651)644-8888 for timely replies during business hours. CRWD social media channels may not be continuously monitored and inquiries through those sites may have a longer response time.